First stopping spot - Hill City, SD


We made it to Hill City, SD, just before dark and checked in to our first Home Away location.  I'm not a fan of hotels.  They're so sterile and limited and you can hear everything in the rooms around you.  I looked for places to give us all a comfortable space and room to spread out.  This first place is gorgeous and peaceful.  There's a rushing stream running through the property.  We're sitting out on the deck next to the stream sipping coffee as I type this.

Sorry for the delay in posting.  There is virtually no wifi as we sit here on a mountain.  Facebook seems to work ok but other things just sit.  (Like trying to see what's out there for Prime Day!)  I'll get pictures added later.  Not enough bandwidth to move pictures through the mountain. :)

Pictures of our beautiful spot here:



Comments

  1. Hi first time commenting, long time lurker. First I want to say thanks for keeping us updated on the trip and the great pictures. We really appreciate all the hard work you are doing for us that have to live vicariously through your fabulous life. My question is for PrincessK. Is there a reason why we are not getting more pics of Carol and Jim? They seem like the real stars of this adventure and the fans really want to hear more from them. Like, how was Carol feeling when her glasses were not where they were supposed to be? What did Carol think when she saw Mallory help the unknown lady that fallen? There is a rumor that Jim likes to travel. We really need to have his side of the story. How does this trip compare with other trips he has taken? Was he panicked about Carols sunglasses missing? How would he have handled it if the sunglasses were never found?
    I'll submit my comments and wait for an answer.

    Thanks again for keeping updated.

    p.s. Your work husband is getting cranky and we can't wait for you to get back to straighten him up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments, Jorge, or should I say Michael? I'll see what I can do to get some more Jim and Carol pictures. And give my work husband a hug and talk sweetly about analytics to him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts